Unity Foundation Fund Raising Opportunity -
Get Ready to Celebrate!
Unity Foundation will be celebrating its 25th Anniversary on October 7, 2017, at the James B. Dworkin Student Services and Activities Complex at Purdue Northwest Westville Campus. We have given a lot of thought to how to best celebrate our collective impact. We are committed to strengthening La Porte County and believe that raising money for your favorite fund in Unity is a great way to do it. The “Friends Helping Friends” effort was very well received at our 20th Anniversary and we’ve been asked to bring it back. So here we are…and this time with even better on-line giving and $25,000 in grant prizes!
La Porte County Gives is new and improved!
Here’s how it will work…
1. For 30 hours, from 2pm on Friday, October 6th through 8pm October 7th, the top 5 Unity funds that get the most gifts will split $15,000 to be used for its charitable purpose!
2. $10,000 in Special prizes can also be earned even if your fund does not win the most pledges!
3. La Porte County Gives will be live and on-line so everyone can participate!
4. Planned gifts (wills, trusts, gift annuities, life insurance) are encouraged and rewarded
5. Gifts will be split evenly between principal and spendable…so there’s money funds can use right away!
Who will be the ultimate winner?
Every single person in La Porte County...now and forever!
So, what does this mean to you and your organization? This is simply a fun way to attract new gifts to your organization’s endowment fund(s) in Unity. The Unity Foundation Board of Directors invites you to take advantage of this opportunity to build your funds. Click HERE to opt in!
Find out more about Unity Foundation by visiting www.uflc.net or call us for more information!